Skip to main content

Sunday morning inspiration – WHO AM I?

Sunday Morning Inspiration - WHO AM I? by DR. OKECHUKWU EKEMEZIE
Who am I? – For inspiration, this is one of the most important self-conscious and self-oriented question everyone must ask before a great personal awakening happens in our lives.

Who am I? Where am I? How came I here? Where am I heading to? What is this thing called "the world"? Who is it that has lured me into this world? Why wasn’t I consulted (probably by my parents) or made acquainted with its manners and customs before throwing me into the world? And if I am compelled to take part in it, where is the director (so as to complain and make some remarks)?... and the list of questions is endless.

Sunday morning inspiration – WHO AM I?There is absolutely no need of blaming anyone, not even our parents for bringing us into the world, the fact that we are already here is quite enough reason to first and foremost discover who we are.

The word "I AM" is so powerful that if we realized its potential, most of life’s problem will be solved because I AM is the secret of nature and the emblem of eternity.

If we constantly repeat I AM… everyday, it evokes in our minds and souls the true cosmic consciousness and self awakening that will really help us to discover life’s true purpose.

So to the question “Who am I?” a perfect answer will be ….
I AM an embodiment of God’s glory and His representation here on earth, I AM a powerful force of nature, I AM that perfect man that has been prophesied of old that will put on righteousness and know no lack, no sickness or poverty but will attract wealth and abundance that will even make the wise king Solomon (in all his glory) to be so envious of me.

When Moses asked God in the burning bush in the old Midian settlement who He was, the simple reply was; "I AM THAT I AM". Jesus also said “I AM the way… , so instead of reasoning all the above stated questions (which can probably make us loose our senses) we can start today to make positive affirmations of who we really are and what we really want to accomplish and life will just get better and better.

Source

Comments

  1. Your answer was just what I nedede. It's made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who iѕ a nurѕе?

“The very first requirement in a hospital is that it should do the sick no harm.” ― Florence Nightingale A nurѕе iѕ a highly skilled hеаlth care рrоfеѕѕiоnаl whо соmbinеѕ thе аrt of саring with ѕсiеntifiс knоwlеdgе and skills dеvеlореd through their education аnd саrееr. Nurѕing саn bе a lifе lоng саrееr whiсh is recognised wоrld widе аnd which will еnаblе уоu tо tаkе advantage оf an international nursing саrееr. A nurѕе iѕ invоlvеd in thе еduсаtiоn оf patients around health аnd diѕеаѕе рrосеѕѕеѕ, hеаlth promotion activities, сliniсаl procedures and mаnаgеmеnt of nursing processes. Nursing еnаblеѕ уоu tо work in a divеrѕе rаngе оf ѕеttingѕ inсluding hospitals, соmmunitу settings, gеnеrаl рrасtiсеѕ, рriѕоnѕ, homes аnd rеѕidеntiаl ѕеttingѕ. Thеrе is аlѕо a divеrѕе rаngе оf аrеаѕ оf practice whiсh a nurse mау сhооѕе tо wоrk in. Imроrtаnсе оf Nurse Eѕѕеntiаl Information Rеgiѕtеrеd nurѕеѕ (RNѕ) are required tо complete аt least twо years of formal education and obtain a state license in оrd

Incredibly Famous Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease

We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart [...] Click here to view original web page at dailyoccupation.com More articles across the web This Is One Of My Favourite Browser Extensions Ever When and Why to Use Landing Pages How to clear your cache on Chrome, Safari and Firefox 8 reasons not to use website builders 30 years of the GIF Review: This Clever Gadget Gives Your MacBook Air a Touchscreen

Sperm count drop 'could make humans extinct' - Experts

Humans could become extinct if sperm counts in men continue to fall at current rates, a doctor has warned. Researchers assessing the results of nearly 200 studies say sperm counts among men from North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, seem to have halved in less than 40 years. [...] Click here to continue reading Related articles across the web Number of high net-worth individuals soars to an all-time high of 16.5m - collectively worth $63.5tn Not everyone is laughing at a satirical Facebook page that describes how 'sh*t' their town is PARTYNEXTDOOR announces the Infinity World Tour NASA: Moon To Block Three Planets From View Tonight October Full Moon 2017: Late Harvest Moon Rises with Neptune, Uranus 3 new China-Cebu flights to launch in October